Jump-start your career with the NNIT Graduate Program with focus on infrastructure project management.
During 18 months you’ll acquire capabilities to become a skilled project manager, expand your toolbox and receive hands-on training and specialized mentoring. In other words, this opportunity is an investment in your career.
As part of this program, you’ll access a huge professional network in NNIT. You’ll get close to our customers and their businesses and you’ll be able to add value from day one. The program starts in the summer/fall 2022 and your workplace will be at our headquarter in Søborg.
As an NNIT graduate you’ll will get the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled project managers and consultants servicing our large customer base across several industries within International Life Sciences, Danish Enterprise, Public and Finance.
After completing the program, you’ll continue your career in NNIT as a project manager.
What to expect
The Graduate Program lasts 18 months during which you’ll:
- Receive training based on your profile
- Deep-dive into project methodologies and delivery models
- Work closely with a dedicated mentor to support your development
- Apply your knowledge to real-life projects adapted to your capabilities
- Get the opportunity to work on local as well as global projects and to work on several types of projects following different project management methodologies
We ensure that you receive a broad exposure to different types of projects, e.g. business transformations, technology driven, Software as a Service, cloud-based, or on-premises infrastructure projects.
You’ll take part in customer meetings, and you’ll learn to understand and interpret the customer’s needs and, in collaboration with the NNIT organization, offer stable solutions that meet the expected quality.
You’ll also learn how to act as a trusted advisor and how to challenge and transform business requirements into holistic solutions that support NNIT’s technology standards and roadmaps.
You’ll get hands-on experience with the various stages in the project life cycle and understand the communication, reporting and governing principles in becoming a project manager. Not least, will you be managing a team of NNIT employees in the project and in this way be a key driver in the successful execution of the project.
Along the way you will be supported by a dedicated manager and mentor.
As a project manager I make my mark by removing obstacles to make things happen and create results.
Julie, former project management graduate
You’re about to complete your master’s degree or have just finished it. Or maybe you have up to two years of work experience. Either way you’re ambitious and focused, and you want to start a career as a project manager - delivering business critical IT projects to our many customers.
- Most importantly: you are eager to learn
- You have great interpersonal skills
- You have a master’s degree and have achieved good results
- You have a strong interest in becoming a project manager
- You are committed, self-driven and have a commercial mindset
- You have good English and Danish skills, both verbally and written
We give you an opportunity to challenge yourself and set yourself up for a great career within an area in high demand.
We also offer you:
- A dedicated training and mentoring program
- On and off-premises training in NNIT project excellence
- Participation in an annual NNIT Project Management Academy for the project management community
- Management and mentor support and commitment to developing project management skills
- Participation in the Young Professionals Community, thereby accessing a network of other young professionals in NNIT
You will be part of our Project Management Infrastructure team
We’re a global team of 50+ ambitious project managers located in Søborg and Aarhus in Denmark, Prague in Czech Republic, Tianjin in China and Manila in the Philippines.
Please upload your cover letter, CV and diplomas (including grades).
The application deadline is April 10, 2022.