Kick-start your career with NNIT’s Applications Specialist Graduate Program.
During this 18-month program you’ll acquire capabilities to become a skilled applications consultant and specialist with focus on optimized operations and automation. You’ll participate in projects for existing customers and transitions and transformations of new customers, while expanding your toolbox and receiving hands-on training, courses, certifications, and dedicated mentoring.
With this program you’ll access a large professional network and an opportunity to work closely with some of the most skilled people in the industry. The program will begin in the spring or summer of 2022 (at the latest in September; whatever fits you best). The workplace is in the NNIT headquarters in Søborg and there’s also flexibility in terms of working from home after agreement with nearest manager.
After completing the program, you’ll have obtained the necessary technical skills, knowledge about NNIT, and other competencies to smoothly continue your path in the department in a more advanced role.
What to expect
During the program you’ll:
- Get hands-on experience within application operations and projects – both on-premise and in the cloud
- Deep-dive into selected technical areas, depending on your profile and interests
- Work closely with a dedicated mentor to support your development
- Apply your theoretical knowledge to real-life business cases
- Get the opportunity to work on both local and global projects
- Receive relevant professional education and certifications
- You’ll have multiple interfaces in your daily work, both internally in NNIT and externally towards existing and potential customers.
You’ll get the opportunity to participate in the bid process towards new potential customers, presenting our services and suggesting technical solutions. You’ll also get hands-on experience with incident and change handling for existing customers as well as becoming part of large application infrastructure transition and transformation projects.
Our global applications team consists of 70 ambitious specialists located in Denmark, Czech Republic, China and the Philippines – and is part of an organization in NNIT of more than 3000 people.
You’ll learn how to act as a consultant and trusted advisor to the customer, and you’ll also learn to understand and interpret the customer’s needs and, in cooperation with the NNIT organization, offer stable solutions that meet the expected quality.
Your learning curve will be steep, and our accomplished organization and experience with working with young professionals will ensure that you’ll add value from day one.
“In the Applications Specialist graduate program, I’ve had the opportunity to take part in developing my own role that fits my interests and competencies. From my educational background I had experience with working locally with IT. By working with daily operation of applications at NNIT, I have broadened my IT skillset and gained experience with IT from an infrastructure perspective.”
Sarah, former graduate
You’re about to complete your education or have just finished it, or you have up to two years of work experience. You’re ambitious, focused and committed to working with applications on several levels as described above.
- Most importantly: You’re eager to learn
- You have a relevant IT degree (technical college, academy, bachelor or master) and you have achieved good results, especially within scripting/automation, operating systems, databases (secondarily) and network/firewalls (secondarily)
- You’re self-driven and have a mature mindset, and are ready to engage committedly internally within NNIT’s organization and externally towards our customers – occasionally “swimming in the deep end”
- You’re curious with a passion for tech and a desire to work with some of the most complex projects in the IT industry
- You speak Danish on a native level and have very good English skills, both verbally and written
You’ll get an opportunity to challenge and set yourself up for a great career within an area and an industry in high demand.
- A dedicated training and mentoring program
- On and off-premises training in cloud, DevOps and automation, including formal certification
- Management support and commitment to developing application specialist and consultant talents
- Participation in the NNIT Young Professionals Community, thereby accessing a network of other young professionals at NNIT
Submit your application, CV and grades. If you have not finished your education yet, please upload your latest grades.
Application deadline is April 10, 2022