Kick-start your career with our NNIT Graduate Program within infrastructure solutions architecture.
The 18 months program offers you a combination of mentoring, certification and technology training, training in different departments and hands-on experience with customer infrastructure projects.
As an NNIT graduate you’ll gain knowledge and skills within all areas of IT infrastructure and become acquainted with different technologies. You’ll obtain a large professional network as well as the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled experts in the industry.
The program starts in September 2021 and your workplace will be at our headquarter in Søborg.
After completing the program, you’ll continue your career in NNIT as an Infrastructure Solutions Architect.
What to expect
The program lasts 18 months and you’ll
- Receive training based on your skills and competencies
- Engage directly with international customers and partners to deliver value-centric designs
- Deep dive into technical areas
- Work closely with a dedicated mentor to support your development
- Apply your knowledge to real-life business cases
- Get the opportunity to work on local and global projects
- Access technical training courses (AWS, Azure, SaFe, ITIL, TOGAF)
You’ll learn how to ensure that all required architectural decisions are made, documented, and implemented in a timely manner. You’ll also get introduced to all NNIT services and all NNIT business areas of service delivery, including sales, design, implementation, and operations.
You’ll also learn to act as a consultant and trusted advisor with focus on challenging and transforming business requirements into holistic solutions. You’ll work with major services such as Cloud, Windows, Linux, Unix, Databases, Security, Storage and Network (it sounds more technical than it is). And a lot more!
One of the things that make the Architecture Graduate Program unique is the opportunity to learn from leading subject matter experts and dive into their area of business. It has massively improved my understanding of technological concepts and how they interact – which is essential when designing new solutions.
Kevin, part of the Architecture Graduate Program
To apply for the program, you’re about to complete your master’s degree, already have completed it or you have up to two years of working experience. You’re ambitious and focused, and you want to start a career as an architect - delivering business critical IT projects to our many customers.
- Most important: you’re eager to learn
- You have an analytical approach to problem solving
- You have a relevant degree and have achieved good results
- You are committed, self-driven and focused on quality
- You have good English and Danish skills, both verbal and written
We give you an opportunity to challenge yourself and set yourself up for a great career within an area in high demand. Your learning curve will be steep, and you’ll add value from day one.
We also offer you:
- A dedicated training and mentoring program
- On and off-premises training
- Management support and commitment to developing architect talents
- Participation in the Young Professionals Community, thereby accessing a network of other young professionals at NNIT
You’ll be part of our Solutions Architect Services team
We’re a global team of 50+ ambitious solutions architects, located in Søborg and Aarhus in Denmark, Tianjin in China and Prague in Czech Republic. Our total NNIT organization counts more than 3,000 employees.
We provide infrastructure solutions for some of Denmark’s largest companies and take active part in our strong architect community.
Submit your application, CV and grades. If you have not finished your master’s yet please upload your latest grades.
The application deadline is April 10, 2022.