At NNIT, life sciences run in our DNA.
The IT and consultancy company was established in 1994, but our roots in the pharmaceutical industry go much further back. Today, the NNIT Group employ more than 3,000 people working in a culture built on the virtues of one of the world's most regulated industries.
NNIT is headquartered in Denmark and holds companies and subsidiaries throughout Europe, North America, and Asia. Our offerings encompass all key life sciences disciplines – and we continue to build our position as leading life sciences digital specialists.
- 2022 - acquisition of prime4services
- 2021 - acquisition of SL Controls
- 2020 - acquisition of Excellis Health Solutions
- 2019 - acquisition of Halfmann Goetsch Partners
- 2018 - acquisition of Valiance Partners