Kick-start your career with our DevOps Graduate Program and expand your toolbox with an 18 months program that offers you hands-on training and specialized mentoring.
With the program you’ll access a large professional network and an opportunity to work with some of the most skilled DevOps Engineers in the industry. It will start in September 2022 and the workplace will be in our headquarter in Søborg.
After completing the program, you’ll continue your career in NNIT as an DevOps Engineer.
What to expect
The program lasts 18 months program and you’ll:
- Receive training based on your profile
- Deep dive into different technical areas
- Work closely with a dedicated mentor to support your development
- Apply your knowledge to real-life business cases
- Get the opportunity to work on local and global projects
- Take relevant professional certifications
During the program you’ll be implementing agile processes within IT development, thereby building yourself a unique professional foundation. You’ll develop and expand the platforms that support our agile development teams – from tooling and process support to expansion of the DevOps culture. Or by building an automated build and deployment pipeline.
You may also be part of one or more agile development teams where you use your curiosity and analytical talent to find critical errors.
You’ll learn how to act as a consultant and trusted advisor, and you’ll also learn to understand and interpret the customer’s needs and in cooperation with the NNIT organization offer stable solutions that meet the expected quality.
Your learning curve will be steep. And you’ll add value from day one.
As a graduate in the Cloud DevOps team, I find myself in a highly dynamic environment where both technical and organizational skills are applied and developed in the best setup possible. In close collaboration with colleagues and while receiving internal education, I am continuously able to apply the newly acquired skillset and integrate it in real industry projects.
Tobias, part of the DevOps Graduate Program
You’re about to complete your education or have just finished it. Or maybe you have up to two years of work experience. You are ambitious, focused and committed to working with DevOps.
- Most importantly: you’re eager to learn the latest and greatest in DevOps and cloud
- You have a relevant degree and have achieved good results
- You have programming experience and are familiar with one or more source code systems (Git and/or TFVC would be an advantage)
- You’re familiar with scripting or automation and you may have experience with PowerShell or Bash
- Perhaps you also have knowledge of one or more cloud providers
- You’re curious with a passion for the newest technologies and a desire to work with some of the most complex projects in the IT industry
- You have good English skills, both verbal and written
We give you an opportunity to challenge yourself and set yourself up for a great career within an area in high demand.
We also offer you:
- A dedicated training and mentoring program
- On and off-premises training
- Relevant certifications in the field
- Management support and commitment to developing DevOps talents
- Participation in the Young Professionals Community, thereby accessing a network of other young professionals at NNIT
Some of the tools and technologies you’ll be exposed to:
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
- Azure DevOps services
- Version control (Git, GitHub, Azure Repos)
- CI-CD (Azure Pipelines, Jenkins)
- Infrastructure automation (Terraform, ARM templates)
- Configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Containers/orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
Submit your application, CV and grades. If you have not finished your education yet please upload your latest grades.
The application deadline is April 10, 2022.