Kick start your career as a consultant in NNIT’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 team and become the link between business and IT for some of the largest companies in Denmark.
You'll be working with the newest technologies within the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, with plenty of possibilities to expand your toolbox within creation of New applications, Customer management, Supply chain, Finance, Automation – and/or one of the continuously new functionalities within the Dynamics 365 platform. The possibilities are many, whether you are interested in Technology, Business, Data, Development or perhaps all of them.
Two paths, one way of working
It is in our DNA to always deliver value to our customers, in a conscious driven way and by working open and honest. To succeed in one of the paths in the Dynamics 365 graduate program, this mindset is key.
The two paths are:
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE)/Power Platform
In this track you'll be specialized in the CRM application Dynamics 365 CE and the Power Platform. You'll have high focus on the newest technologies and will be able to participate in smaller projects. It is an advantage (but not a requirement), if you can understand the technical side of applications, and thereby both be able to understand the customer’s business but also to build low code applications.
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
In this track you'll be specialized in the ERP platform Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. Here, you'll be able to focus on our customer's business processes, for example by focusing on Supply chain, Finance, Manufacturing or HR. You get to work more long term with our customers, to get a high understanding of their business and the ability work with the customer to continuously secure the highest quality and development of their business-critical application.
Working as a graduate has presented me with a steep learning curve, challenging tasks, and opportunity to work with fast-moving technologies from the very first day. People here trust the ability of young people to create real value from day one - that is incredibly important to me.
Casper, part of the Dynamics 365 Graduate Program
What to expect from the NNIT graduate program
During the 18 months program you’ll acquire capabilities to become a skilled business consultant or developer, expand your toolbox and receive hands-on training and specialized mentoring. In other words, this opportunity is an investment in yourself and your career.
As an NNIT graduate you’ll will get the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled consultants and developers, servicing our large customer base across several industries within International Life Sciences, Danish Enterprise, Public and Finance.
As part of this program, you’ll access a huge professional network in NNIT. You’ll get close to our customers and their businesses, and you’ll be able to add value from day one.
After completing the program, you’ll continue your career in NNIT as a Dynamics 365 consultant.
In the duration of the graduate program, you'll:
- Receive training based on your profile
- Deep-dive into applications and delivery models
- Work closely with a dedicated mentor to support your development
- Apply your knowledge to real-life projects adapted to your capabilities
- Get the opportunity to work on local as well as global projects and to work on several types of projects using some of the newest technologies on the market
- Learn how to act as a trusted advisor and how to challenge and transform business requirements into holistic solutions that support NNIT’s standards within the Dynamics 365 platform
- Be a part of the biggest Dynamics 365 player in Denmark, with 200+ dedicated Dynamics 365 specialists in Denmark and Philippines
- Participate in the Young Professionals Community, thereby accessing a network of other young professionals in NNIT
You’re about to complete your master’s degree or have just finished it or maybe you have up to two years of work experience. Either way you are ambitious and focused, and you want to start a career as a consultant - delivering business critical IT projects to our many customers.
- Most importantly: you’re eager to learn
- You have great interpersonal skills
- You can think independently, and you believe strongly in the power of working together as a team
- You have achieved good results in your studies
- It is an advantage, if you can understand the relations between business and financial processes and IT at enterprise level
- You are committed, self-driven and have a commercial mindset
- You have good English and Danish skills, both verbally and written
Your workplace will be in Copenhagen (Søborg) or Aarhus. The program will start 1st September 2022.
If you have questions regarding the NNIT graduate program, contact HR Recruitment Partner, Lene Beck Holm on 3077 8064.
If you have track specific questions, contact Director, Morten Christensen on 3077 9164 for the CE/Powerplatform track or Director, Charlotte Falk Burmeister on 3079 6987 for questions regarding the Finance and Operations track.
Submit your application, CV and grades as soon as possible. If you have not finished your education yet please upload your latest grades.
The application deadline is February 27, 2022.