Fill out the below to watch the webinar recording:
Mixed Reality Dynamics 365 Guides: From complex workflows to intuitive actions
Control, safety, and governance are three key focus areas in any life sciences and manufacturing business. We’re talking regulated industries with GxP requirements that should be able to document and audit all workflows.
With the Guides application from Microsoft Dynamics 365 you can improve your workflows and enhance your control and safety. The application frees personnel from having to read through thousands of close-written pages of instructions and SOPs. They can now follow intuitive step-by-step instructions instead, using HoloLens glasses and ground-breaking Mixed Reality technology, whilst keeping their hands free for work.
In this webinar we will take you through the many benefits of using Dynamics 365 Guides in your business.
The webinar will cover:
1) An introduction to what Mixed Reality is
2) An introduction to Dynamics 365 Guides
3) Customer Reference Cases and how they benefit from the implementation of Guides in their production
4) Live demo of NNIT’s framework for handling line of business approved Dynamics 365 Guides and content life cycle
5) Pre-requisites for starting the journey both with and without a GxP perspective
Who is this webinar relevant for?
Dynamics 365 Guides is for any business who wants to increase frontline workers productivity. Businesses who want to reduce onboarding time and improve quality through data.
Specifically for this webinar, we will have a focused perspective on regulated industries and how they can reap the benefits of Mixed Reality while being in control.
- Johannes Riis, Principal Technology Specialist for Power Platform, NNIT
- Kevin Helge Hansen-Schwartz, Senior Business Consultant, NNIT
- Frederik Sparre Willumsen, Associate Business Consultant, NNIT
Do you want to know more about Mixed Reality and Guides GxP?
Explore our Mixed Reality universe here.