Joint NNIT and Gens & Associates webinar
This summer, Gens & Associates released their World Class RIM survey for 2022 that focused on industry status, investment priorities, provider landscape, and how regulatory organizations are evolving. The comprehensive survey, based on the participation of more than 76 life sciences companies, provides valuable information for strategy and key decision makers in the regulatory eco-system. NNIT supported Gens & Associates during the design stage and is one of the primary regulatory service providers identified in the benchmark.
In this webinar, Gens & Associates and NNIT walks through the trends current in the market and highlights from the survey including:
• Current focus in RA and investment areas
• The next wave of RA strategic initiatives
• Evolving workforce projections in RA (roles and organizational strategies)
• Technology providers in RA and capabilities
• Best RIM practices and learnings from clients reaching Strong Performance or World Class levels.