Augmented Reality is an up-and-coming technology which is getting a lot of attention, also in the pharmaceutical industry. First projects have shown a huge potential for an increased productivity and quality. But still challenges to be mastered: AR devices in the cleanroom, process maturity, regulatory requirements,… all this is still unknown territory with need for clarification.
NNIT as one of the leading IT consultancy companies with focus on life sciences and Goodly Innovations as the top supplier for Augmented Reality solutions for regulated industries decided to create a platform to discuss important AR topics with early adopters and experts from the pharmaceutical industry.
We are proud and happy that we could win leading experts in this area for the impulse lectures that will kick off our expert discussions:
- Marten Ritz (Head of Research Group Operational Excellence at the Institute of Technology Management, University of St. Gallen)
- Tobias Rodenfels (Head of Engineering Respimat, Boehringer Ingelheim)
- Eckhard Heryich (GDPR Expert & Head Lifesciences NNIT Switzerland)
- AR & Smart Devices for the pharma / biopharma environment
- GDPR and Electronic Digital Image Records
- Digital Process Maturity. Assess performance, define priorities, derive actions and clean-up before digitalizing waste.
The focus lies on interactivity and knowledge sharing, and we will offer plenty of opportunities to engage lively discussions.
Our Roundtable is an informal meeting for industry professionals, where we discuss real-life scenarios, share best-practices with peers and develop thought-leadership.
We are therefore approaching selected experts who are working with AR and / or Smart Devices. This is not a training course. The event is on invitation only and cannot be transferred to another person.
Do you think you could add value to the Roundtable? Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.