Digital Transformation: Turning MedTech Compliance into a Competitive Edge
Cook Medical and NNIT share best practices for transforming Quality and Regulatory Affairs with technology
The medtech industry is facing a more complex regulatory landscape than ever before. With EU MDR maintenance and IVDR preparation alongside growing pressures from competition and rising costs of manufacturing, many are exploring new ways to improve their bottom lines.
To ensure ongoing compliance, patient safety, business longevity and competitive advantage, medtech companies should embrace digital transformation, which allows organizations to support cross-functional data efficiency, increase 24/7 insights, reduce compliance challenges, and speed time to market. However, the selection and adoption of digital technologies require focus and thorough analysis.
In this webinar, we will highlight:
• Successful approaches to digital transformation
• The role of technology in shifting from reactive to a proactive approach
• What to look for in a digital solution to support sustainable compliance globally
- Getting started – understanding system architecture, data governance and data readiness
- Get ready for PMS submission with Veeva’s IDMP solution for Vault RIM
- Do you know your data? How to ensure the necessary data quality with NNIT’s Data Quality Services