Veeva Application Services Capacity
When you combine all these services, you get a team with the capacity to:
Operate a Veeva application and interfaces with a focus on quality and stability
Manage, build and deploy incremental improvements to applications/interfaces
Orchestrate the application in a business context and enterprise IT landscape
The team delivers all these services via skills spanning from detailed technical knowledge to deep functional expertise. This will fulfill the need for diverse support for: Application/Platform Orchestrator, Business Analyst, Technical Consultant, ITIL Service Manager, Life Sciences SME and Release, Interface & Application Architect.
- Enable your business to seize and use new features from Veeva releases
- Vault and Interface validation is handled by NNIT relieving time and pressure from your organization (3 mandatory releases to stay validated in short time)
- Varied support and advisory competencies available to aid your Veeva adoption
- Support meeting global availability demands in a standard service model
- Value adding advisory setting clear direction for your application landscape
- Our customers benefit from NNIT’s highly skilled and end-to-end focused support and development team, who help to ensure the success of the Veeva application in the customer environment.