On 25 January, Lonza Bioscience Informatics and NNIT will host a 60-minute webinar to discuss the key requirements of next generation Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and how small- and medium-sized companies can overcome critical implementation challenges for accelerated pharma digitalization. (Webinar attendees will also have the chance to engage with the expert presenters in a live Q&A session).
Joint Webinar by Lonza and NNIT
As digital transformation of pharmaceutical manufacturing becomes critical for companies to ensure compliance and remain competitive, the requirement for a more agile and accelerated approach to implementation of MES is becoming clear. However, MES implementation projects have traditionally been viewed as complex, time and resource intensive, and inaccessible to smaller organizations. In the case of cell and gene therapy (CGT) manufacturing, available systems often need extensive customization to accommodate inherent workflow complexities, further complicating deployment.
Lonza has first-hand experience of the challenges facing organizations with their sights of achieving pharma 4.0. NNIT has more than 15 years of experience in digital transformation for the pharmaceutical manufacturing and supply chain space, developing the renowned NNIT Accelerated Implementation Methodology for expedited MES deployment. In March 2021, the two companies partnered in a bid to overcome the time-consuming and costly nature of MES implementation across the industry.
During the webinar titled “MES for the Future,” Robert Lutskus, Director of Commercial Operations at Lonza Bioscience Informatics, and Thomas Halfmann, Global Head of Production & Laboratory at NNIT, will delve into:
- Critical industry MES accessibility challenges for small-to-midsized companies and new modalities such as cell therapy
- How to accelerate MES implementation to help companies more rapidly achieve their digitalization vision
- The different approaches needed to support the effective digitalization of Quality and Manufacturing processes
- NNIT’s Accelerated Implementation Methodology
- The key requirements for a next-generation MES
For more information about the webinar and to register, please see here.
- Robert Lutskus, Director Commercial Operations, Lonza Bioscience Informatics
- Thomas Halfmann, Global Head Production & Laboratory, NNIT
- Sinéad Cowman, Global Business Development & Marketing Manager, Lonza Bioscience Informatics
Tuesday, 25 January 2022
Europe and APAC
9 AM CET (Berlin)
3 PM IST (New Delhi)
4 PM CST (Beijing)
4 PM SGT (Singapore)
5 PM JST (Tokyo)
7 PM AEST (Sydney)
Sign up here.
Americas and Europe
11 AM EDT
8 AM PDT
4 PM GMT
5 PM CET
Sign up here.