Pharma MES is the international leading knowledge exchange platform for pharma manufacturing around the globe, bringing together all stakeholders who play an active role in the pharma industry and life science scene. 120+ MES experts will gather on March 17-18, 2022 - live or online in San Diego - to provide you insights into new business prospects and technical strategies while offering you the chance to discuss specific roadmaps for pharma manufacturing execution systems.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on site - Booth #28.
Mike Smith, Senior KAM - Chairman of Pharma MES USA
Thomas Halfmann, Global Head of Production & Lab - Speaker
Toni Ritter-Larkin, Head of Sales US
Jakob Koenig, Sales Director
Main topics in 2022:
• Data management architectures and requirements – connected platforms for process optimization
• MES/ERP Rollout – creating real-time networks and alignment of shop floor level and supply chain
• Data Integrity in GMP environments, compliance and technology investments
• EBRs beyond digitized paper-based workflows and recordkeeping
• Agile MES Rollouts & Operational Efficiency
• IT/OT Architecture
• Life Cycle Management (Update, Legacy, Migration of MES)
• Change management and cultural alignment for MES
For further information about the event, check out: