NNIT is once again part of the CIO of the year award in collaboration with Computerworld, Dansk IT, and IDC. This is the 15th election of the CIO of the year.
The award highlights the amazing work being done in the organizations across the country to utilize the large business potential of IT and digitalization.
At the event Jens Maagøe, CTO in NNIT will speak.
The Jury, who elects the CIO of the year, consists of:
- Stig Lundbech, CIO, Koncern IT Københavns Kommune (CIO representative)
- Martin Lumbye, CEO and partner, North-East Venture (Top leader representative)
- Martin Zachariasen, principal, ITU (Academic representative)
- Line Ørskov, CEO, Quarterly Analytics and member of the board Dansk IT (Danish IT representative)
- Lars Jacobsen, chief editor, Computerworld (Computerworld representative)
- Charlotte Thygesen Poulsen, VP, IDC (IDC representative og chairman of the jury 2020)
The nominated CIO's are:
- Kristian Vengsgaard, CIO, Forsvaret
- Peter Cabello Holmberg, CIO, Pandora
- Anne Nørklit Lønborg, CIO, TRYG
- Alan Jensen, CIO, Salling Group A/S
- Antoniette Mastroianni, CIO, TDC