Is your power platform ruled by Anarchy?
If the answer is yes, this could result in fragmented or missing management. Furthermore, is your licensing handled sporadically and audit lacking? As a consequence security, best practice and access management is decentralized. Do you know what the long term consequences of your current approach?
Embrace the many new possibilities, while being in control. NNIT has identified 7 tracks that needs to be addressed for an optimal Power Platform journey.
- Enable employees to do citizens development within the company’s guidance and polices
- Easy activation of tools for IT to monitor and audit development and usage.
- Assurance of having the right approach and best practices of the Power Platform.
- Accelerate value creation in Line og Business through a low-code platform.
- Monitoring and Performance reporting
- Cost Advisor + Clean Up Engine
- Connector and Gateway Access Approval
- Top-down Environments Access + DLP Policies
- NNIT CoEToolkit
- Advisory, Weekly brief, community, end-user support
Manager, Application Maintenance & Development - NNIT
Application Maintenance & Development - NNIT