Requirements for evaluations, controls and documentation can be quite a handful. It is not enough to have processes and policies in place; you must also continuously comply with requirements and document them correctly in a timely manner.
This is a challenge for most Data Privacy and Compliance Managers. One thing is the many tasks and their complexity. Another is the unforeseeable tasks – for instance when a serious personal data breach hit the organization and require full attention. Or when the organization receive data subject requests.
It is difficult to plan in an uncertain and ever-changing world. But the Annual Data Privacy Wheel – used as a management tool - will help to ensure that the focus is on the key data privacy risks, and that the tasks your company is obliged to carry out over the course of one business year are covered.
The Annual Data Privacy Wheel will as a minimum provide:
- A complete overview of tasks and controls needed to be fulfilled
- Efficient control with deadlines and operational compliance
- A clear delivery overview for each organizational department
In this webinar we will take you through how you can benefit from systemizing your tasks in a Annual Data Privacy Wheel and best practices for management of data privacy compliance. As an example, we will share how data privacy compliance is organized through an annual wheel.
The webinar will cover:
1) The importance of systemizing your efforts to demonstrate compliance.
2) Why clearly defined roles and responsibilities are vital for successful data privacy compliance.
3) How to use an annual wheel to manage and lead your data privacy compliance efficiently.
4) The advantages of having a Annual Data Privacy Wheel digitalized – live example shown in the Complyon system.
Who is this webinar relevant for?
The webinar is especially relevant for GDPR and Compliance Managers and Compliance Officers, Data Protection Officers (DPO) and Data Privacy Specialists.
Date and time
Wednesday the 21st of September from 3.00 – 3.45 PM CEST.
- Bettina Kok, Managing Cybersecurity Consultant, NNIT
- Mia Louise Bukholt, Principal Cybersecurity Consultant, NNIT
- Alexandra N. B. Sigursteinsdóttir, GDPR & Compliance Specialist, Complyon
Sign up for the webinar via the link below.
Can't attend live?
You should still register! We'll send out the recording after the webinar to all registrants.